Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've Been Pimped...Again

I'm Ready Mom...See how nappy his hair was.

Clark's first haircut at a Barber Shop with Mrs Morgan
(Daddy, When You get home this is YOUR JOB!!)

Clark after his haircut. He looks like he's thrilled huh?

Clark and his Bobo (tell me Clark doesn't look just like the hubs :-) )


Thanks to Jennisa once again over at Once Upon A Blog for giving me just what I wanted.
I've always loved the title of our blog "Scattered Fruits" and at this time in our lives it seems to be even more appropriate for us.
She did the design last time and I was very satisfied with the results and I must say that this time I am even more pleased. It's almost like she's a mind reader :-). I knew sorta what I wanted, but with just a simple explanation Jennisa gave us this beautiful product of her expertise.

Thanks Jennisa for hooking me and my happy family up.



post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Cute fella with his new haircut!

Love the new blog design...so appropriate!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings!