Monday, November 24, 2008

Headed Out, Or Well I hope So.


So...today is already no better than yesterday!

Clark's got the Crupe (or so it sounds), and I'm pretty sure I've got a cold in the making, more so that yesterday. Clark is still sleeping so I am sitting here with a double cup of joe and hoping that this headache eases up so I can load up our car. The dryer is going now and in about 20 minutes I can finish packing my suit case. Nothing better than waiting until 9 p.m. to do laundry.

We're headed into Dothan to have the dealership take a look at the car to see if they can get it fixed today. I'm praying they can. I want to be on the road to my In-Laws TODAY not tommorrow. I HATE for plans to be changed. I'm on a schedule and thats how I'd like to keep it. I have the whole week planned out and it includes lots of HOMEWORK, playtime with my little man (if he feels better) and some much needed rest...plus a little family time and some turkey too.

The only thing missing in this trip with be my dear Hubs. This week I'm sure is going to be one of my hardest weeks yet. Yes, I miss him alot here at my parents house, but sleeping in his bedroom, being with his family and him missing is just going to be difficult. I'm praying now that God will use this time not as a reminder that Hubs is away but as a time of refreshment. Hubs, I know you wish you could be with us, but this time will not allow. We love and miss you and this Thanksgiving Season we are MOST thankful for you and your service to our country. Thank you for doing what you do, espeically for Clark and I.

The hubs played a pretty silly trick on me last night. I was frustrated from sitting in front of the computer for almost 4 hours working on math and he signs online just to check on us before heading to working (9:30 pm our time and about 5:30 his time.). He could tell I was a little beside my self and he says "Maybe I should just come home." We'll i'm not silly I know he was kidding so I replied "Well I wish it were that easy." he say's...Ok, babe I'll be right there. Oh how I long for the day when he can say that to me and I can actually take him seriously.



post signature

1 comment:

silentgoodbye said...

I love you and i cant wait to see you :)