Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DanceMakers Competition

KD Kids Competition Team

Sr. Company Members

Clark (in Tiffany's shoes) and Hailey

Mommy and Clark watching the Solo Competition

This is what happens when Papa Johns doesn't cut the pizza!

We're home from competition (a week later) and I think we are finally caught up (somewhat) on our rest. I danced some and watched a lot of classes during the weekend. Thankful for all the new combination's, choreography and teaching techniques that I learned. Tried them out in a couple of classes this past week and they seemed to go very well.

This past week has been kinda crazy with getting ready for the holiday's and our week long trip to Gainesville to visit Wesley's parents. I have ALMOST finished shopping for all 9 of my nieces and nephews and my in-laws. I decided not to by for the other 6 adults. I will leave on 24th or 25th to head down and probably come back some where around Saturday afternoonish. Of course we'll get up early on Friday to go shopping and Clarke will be staying at home with his Papa :-).

I have finished my shopping for the Hubs and now I'm just waiting for one more thing to come in and then I can send it off from the good ole Post Office. I'm sure the box will cost me 45-50.00 to send....It's worth every penny though! Hubs will be so surprised when he sees all the goodies we are sending his way.

My mom and I were talking today and I have decided that Christmas is going to be very low key for Clark and I this year. I'm not going to make a huge deal out of it and he will not be getting many presents 9he just had a SUPER DUPER 2nd birthday too). Why, you might ask? Well I want 2009, when the Hubs is back home, to be HUGE and we'll make a super big deal about it then. Little boy will understand far better and we'll all be together as a family to celebrate. Hubs being gone is going to make the holidays a little difficult. Especially spending Thanksgiving with HIS family and sleeping in HIS bedroom. It's all good though because we'll have a good time and hopefully get to relax a little!

We'll i've been up with the Monster since 5 a.m. He's either having night terrors or growing pains in his legs. Any suggestions on how to deal with these fits of crying sometimes every hour on the hour or ever few hours. I'm so worn out and at a loss for what to do with my baby boy!

See You guys TOMMORROW....I hope :-)

post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Wow! busy girl! Sounds as if you have got the holidays all planned out. I think you are making some wise decisions. You can really celebrate next year and he will be old enough to really enjoy it!