Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday= Day of Rest

Nope, not in this house.
I noticed yesterday that Clark was running a little bit of a low grade temperature and his voice was kinda raspy. I kept my eye on his for the evening and got up several times during the night to check his temps and give him Motrin/Tylenol. Today, his voice is almost completely gone, he's running a temp between 100-102 up and down and he sounds like a dog barking when he coughs. YUCKY! I wonder what his throat feels like? Too bad he doesn't understand enough to tell his Momma. I feel like I too am getting whatever it is that he has; bad headache low-grade temp and a sore throat. The show must go on though!

So what have I spent my day doing thus far.

1. I got up with a sick baby at 12, 2, 4, 5:30, 7:30 (for good)
2. I found out our sweet friends Josh and Christen's town home over in Chapelwood burned yesterday evening. I got up and ran some boxes over to them so they could salvage what was left.
4. Went to the "DG" as Darby likes to call it to find a Dry Erase board to keep up with my to-do list on, and to by some antifreez to fix the next problem I found.
4. Discovered I have a leak somewhere in my NEW car. It's leaking antifreeze. (I'm suppose to leave for vacation tomorrow)
5. Now, I'm lying in my bed while my precious baby sleeps beside me giving him a breathing treatment for the 2nd time in 3 hours. It's easiest when he's sleeping. He can't fit me.

I have 4 math assignments and a test to complete no later than 11:59 p.m. tonight. I'm just hopeful for a long hot shower and a good dinner tonight.

It's days like today when I miss the Hubs more than you guys will EVER know. Here's to a restful Sunday for you my friends!

post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Awww! I think this is what they call the 'joys of motherhood'.
Hope he feels better soon.