Friday, June 26, 2009

What You've Been Waiting For









I love these photos and can't wait to get some of them ordered, matted, framed and hanging randomly on one of the wall's in the family room of our home in Germany.

Thanks to Amanda at Snatches of Time Photography for her brilliant work!

Today was a heck of a day...2 hours at Lyster Army Hospital at Ft. Rucker for the Dr. to tell me that Clark is 6 pounds overweight. Oh Yeah! I pointed to his belly and said...Mam' do you see any fat on this child. Absolutely not, he is SOLID. Yes, my kid does wear 4/5 T tops and 4 t bottoms and he's only 2 1/2, but he's built just like his Daddy, his mommy and his cousin Jason who is 6 foot tall or taller. I love my BIG boy! He had labs to test his cholestorol, thyroid, and something else.

I found all 3 of us new suitcases today. I picked up 2 Chocolate Brown Docker suitcases with the 360 degree wheels for 69.99 each for Wes and Imyself. I purchased a cute little Red 5 peice set for Clark for 99.00. When we travel back to Germany, I'm not only packing for Clark and I, but for Breezy too. He's been here twice and has enough clothes to dress for a summer without doing laundry! I'm just lacking luggage straps that I'm going to have our names monogrammed on and then....We're all ready to travel in style.

I've been stressing about all the expenses of moving back to Germany, but today I looked on the United Airlines webiste to discover that they do not have a checked baggage charge...THANK GOODNESS. I knew I needed to travel with atleast 3 suitcases, but now I can travel 2 bags each at no additional charge!!!

Ok, I'm rambling again. I'm heading to bed. Its 10:30 and tomorrow is going to be busy; Poker Run, Birthday party and the Patti Rutland Jazz, Re:Union Show at 7!


post signature

No comments: