Monday, June 29, 2009

*UPDATED* I'm Seeing Things More Clearly These Days


See these....Yes!
They are mine!

They are a dark chocolate brown/purpleish with a hint of wood grain on the front corners and the sides with a little bling bling as well. My other glasses just sorta disappeared this past week. I'm not sure if I threw them in the garbage in the process of cleaning up and cleaning out or if a little boy named Clark has hid them from me.
All I know is that I'm driving my SUV to Atlanta this week to the Vehicle Processing Center to be shipped to Germany and I need my "Eyes" to drive to and fro!

Whatcha think guys?
Clark tells me they are PERFTECT :-)

UPDATE
*MY GLASSES THAT DISAPPEARED HAVE BEEN LOCATED. IN THE DRESSER WHERE MY SHORTS ARE STORED. WONDER HOW THEY GOT THERE?


post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Love the new glasses! Very chic!
Have a safe trip to and from Atlanta.