Monday, January 03, 2011

Manic Monday (3)


Since I'm still not allowed to lift much, cleaning Big Boy's room was more than a chore today. I was trying to do the cleaning and BOTH boys are pulling things out as fast as I can put them away. Believe it or not Brudder is the biggest mess maker and he's not even 8 months old.

I won't write much tonight because there's not alot to share. You all know how Monday's are. They never get better. I do want you to see this photo. Brudder worked for about 10 minutes to pull everything out of this bed stand and then proceeded to get inside. Once inside he realized that he didn't like it at all and decided he needed to make a quick escape...NOT SO MUCH. He finally got so ticked off that he began to scream, Big Boy came to the rescue real quick.

My last PWOC Kick-Off here in Germany is tomorrow. I'm sad. I've been a part of the PWOC here since 2007 and it will definitely be one of the things I miss the most about being here.

Goodnight Moon!

No comments: