Sunday, March 23, 2008

Alex's Easter Miracle

Here's is an update on Alex from his Mother's blog from my post on 20 March;

"Friends, our miracle did not come today. We were prepared and ready. Alex had a new shirt, tie, and pants...and they were pressed and ready to wear. However, this was not God's time, and even though we are so disappointed, we are claiming the verse above. God does not make mistakes, nor is He late to perform His works. And even though we were ready to see a great work in Alex's life, it was not in His time. Do I think we were wrong to ask and expect a miracle? No, I think we are to be ever looking and planning for Him to step in and make things better. Am I angry, because He failed to work? Not angry, a little sad. I do have a mother's heart and want so desperately for my boy to be whole. But, I KNOW this...God cares for me and my feelings, and He cares for Alex. He WILL work His plan. And Alex will be healthy. I will stand and testify to you today that God is great and powerful and His way alone is perfect. And, though I am anxious and impatient...and want healing now, His timing is always right."

Please join me as I continue to pray for a Miracle in the life of Alex Owens.

post signature

No comments: