Thursday, March 20, 2008

I WANT A MIRACLE TOO

Ian, Adam and Alex Owen

Ladies and Gents I want to ask you to join me (and my hometown and many around the world) in praying for a sweet young man Alex Owens. Along with Alex's parents I am praying "I WANT AN EASTER MIRACLE" for this precious young man.

Mrs. Tonja (Alex's Mother) says on her very own blog "Gatherings", "When Alex was 13, we discovered that he had a degenerative brain disease. He suffers great pain, loss of balance, uneven walking, loss of most vision, and other complications. So again, my nursing skills are called into play. As, we have not found a treatment for Alex, he's 26 now"

Please check out the links for more information on how to pray exactly for the Owen's Family and for more of Adam's story!

post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Thank you, sweet friend, from the bottom of this mother's heart. Your kindness to include our request is evidence of your love and belief in our wonderful Lord, who is able to do above and beyond all that we can ever imagine. We are praying that Alex will be able to atend church on Sunday. This is his desire. He has not been able to attend for about 3 years. I thank you again for your prayers, your concern and your love. God is good. Blessings to you and yours,
Tonja