Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Dreaming of A White Easter

Checking Out what The Easter Bunny left him

This is for Mrs. Tonja over at "Gatherings"!
What do you get when you give a 19 month old BLUE Peeps?
A STAINED face :-)

This was the view from our car on the way to Worship this morning.

See these nice new Yellow Box flippers?
It's too cold for me to wear them
and that is not typical for me. I wear flippers YEAR ROUND.


Soooo...needless to say I am definately NOT in Southeast Alabama on this joyous Easter Sunday. Yesterday we attended an INDOOR Easter Egg Hunt because of inclement weather and this morning I woke up to get ready to attend worship to SNOW on the ground. UGHHHH...I hate the cold; I'd rather be sweating in 90 degree weather. I contemplated not attending the services this morning due to being up majority of the night with a jet lagged baby, and because it was just too dern cold outside. I was also a little disappointed that Clark was getting to wear his new suit to church this morning and it was too cold for me to wear my new Easter Dress. It is 3/4 sleeve but knee length and I didn't really think it would be appropriate for my legs to match the snow on the ground. Wes is also away at Convoy Live Fire Training so I was also a little bummed that we wouldn't be worshipping together as a family, which is one of my most favorite things to do.
I DID get my self out of bed and got me and the monster ready to go. We had an excellent time of Praise, Ch. Drew brought forth a beautiful Sermon, and then we took part in the Lord's Supper. Let me add that Clark for the very first time sat through most of the service like a big boy. We are home now feeling refreshed and reflecting on the fact that I DO serve a Risen Savior. Clark's napping and I'm going to do so myself.


post signature

No comments: