Friday, March 28, 2008

I've Got Sunshine!!!

Today I woke up and the sun was already shining outside. Boy, was I ever excitied. For the first time since we've been back (March 20th) it's not a dull and dreary day. I've spent the day with the shutters raised and the windows open filling our home with some fresh air. Clarke is napping right now, but just as soon as he wakes up we're going to go for a nice walk/ride in his new stroller. Clark loves to go to the German bakery the "Handelshof" to get fresh baked pretzels. We haven't had one since before we left to go to the states 4 weeks ago so I think today of all days deserves one!! I'll post pictures once we return!!!

P.S. Maybe we'll stop at TEDI the 1 Euro store too!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh look who knows how to leave comments! I love yummy pretzels too. Maybe you should buy me one too. love you meggers