Friday, March 07, 2008

I've Been Pimped

*Clarke and cousin Logan*

Hello Friends and Family,
I hope you have noticed the new design of "Scattered Fruits".
A BIG thanks to my newest friend Jennisa over at "Once Upon A Blog" for fixing me
up and making my blog look a little more attractive. It definately fits me to a tee.


On a more personal note, Wesley, Clark and myself are all on vacation away from Germany for the first time together since we moved there in November of 2006. We are currently in Florida at my in-law's house enjoying some much needed time with the fam.

I got to meet my nephew Jeffrey for the very first time on Tuesday and he is absolutely beautiful. My SIL Vicki is an amazing mother! Tonight the rest of the family will be coming into town from Springhill, Florida and all 4 of the Brezina kiddo's will be together for the first time in 3 or 4 years. We will be going to Sears tommorrow to have our family photos made. PRAYR FOR PATIENCE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!


I also want to give a HUGE thank you to my bestest Rexy . She gave me the best haircut and color that I have ever had. If you need one yourself you should go by the "Mane Lines" and let her bless you with her amazing talent! I felt like a new woman when I walked out of the salon.


Photos to come I promise!!!


post signature

No comments: